Hemp Oils – The Facts
Learn more about the amazing benefits of Phytocannabinoids!
CBD is one of the most common compounds found in the cannabis plant, and hemp (male) plants have particularly high concentrations. CBD stands for “cannabidiol.” THC is the most common compound found in the marijuana (female) plant. CBD is nonpsychoactive and will not get you high; this is why it can be used in many medical treatments, including treatments for epilepsy and multiple sclerosis, even in children. The U.S. Federal government patented phyto-cannabinoids like CBD and THC in 2003 as neuroprotectants and antioxidants.
Facts about our products
- We extract CBD using only CO2, we never use ethanol or any other flammable or harmful chemicals in our process.
- CBD is one of 113 identified cannabinoids; there are likely hundreds more to be found.
- We selectively breed high CBD with a result of Zero (0) THC.
- We have created an extensive line of beneficial hemp CBD oil products, from oils for humans and pets to capsules, tinctures, raw CBD concentrates, vape juice, edibles, and lotions.
- Unless a drug test is specifically aimed at detecting cannabinoids (most only detect THC), our products will not make you test positive.
- We are constantly conducting cannabis research as required by the 2014 Farm Bill signed by Barack Obama.
- We are currently working with two Texas accredited universities to study the growth, cultivation, and marketing of industrial hemp and its products.
More Facts about Industrial and Medicinal Hemp
- Hemp CBD oil can be consumed straight from a dropper (instructions are included with all of our products)
- Hemp CBD oil can be vaporized and inhaled
- Hemp CBD oil can be infused into edibles and eaten or imbibed
- You don’t need a medical prescription for hemp CBD oil and its products in the United States
- Hemp CBD oil with less than .03% THC is legal in the United States except in Missouri
Medical & Scientific Findings for CBD
- Has been found to reduce nausea and reduce inflammation.
- It’s been helpful to some epilepsy patients in reducing number of seizures they experience.
- Has been found to reduce the size of some tumors in some animals
- Improved quality of life for some Parkinson’s disease patients
- May reduce seizures in multiple sclerosis (MS) patients
- Has shown to have neuroprotective properties in cell cultures and animals with Alzheimer’s, stroke, MS, Parkinsons, glutamate toxicity, and alcohol abuse neurodegeneration
- The anti-inflammation properties of CBD may also reduce pain
- Cannabinoids may help increase appetites
- May increase cancer cell death in animals, which in turn prevents cancer from spreading through the body
- May reduce the effects of THC on the mind
- Has shown to reduce anxiety and stress in animals
- May reduce cravings for certain types of drugs like morphine and heroin
- CBD is not psychoactive and will not cause a “high”